Let your feet flex with ease in Born Men’s Langer Sandals made with handsewn Opanka construction
Get classic style with the comfort of Opanka construction in this open-toe sandal. The upper, sockliner and outsole are handsewn together in a single step, creating a flexible feel. The full-grain upper is designed with two adjustable buckles, one over the foot and one on the backstrap, so you can customize the fit. You get cushioned comfort with a thick polyurethane foam footbed, while the lightweight rubber outsole absorbs shock.
Features & Benefits of Born Men’s Langer Sandals:
- Handsewn Opanka construction creates a flexible feel.
- Rubber outsole provides shock absorption, durability and lightweight comfort.
- Full-grain leather upper features two adjustable buckles for a comfortable fit.
- Leather sockliner naturally wicks away moisture, helping keep feet cool and dry.
- Thick polyurethane foam footbed cushions and absorbs shock while molding to the shape of your foot.
Other Important Information About Born Men’s Langer Sandals:
- Material Content: full-grain leather upper, leather upper lining and sockliner, polyurethane foam footbed and midsole, plastic shank, rubber outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.