Treat your feet to the flexible feel of handsewn Opanka construction in Born Men’s Hutchins II Oxford Shoes
Rich, full-grain leather tops this casual oxford. Opanka construction hand sews the upper, sockliner and outsole together in a single step. As a result, the shoe is extremely flexible and offers cushioning that conforms to your foot. Dryz® sockliner wicks away moisture, helping keep feet cool and dry.
Features & Benefits of Born Men’s Hutchins II Oxford Shoes:
- Handsewn Opanka construction creates a flexible feel.
- Lightweight polyurethane outsole absorbs shock and flexes with your foot.
- Full-grain leather upper surrounds your foot in softness.
- Dryz moisture-wicking sockliner promotes a cool, dry foot environment.
- Polyurethane foam footbed absorbs shock while conforming to your foot for a customized fit.
Other Important Information About Born Men’s Hutchins II Oxford Shoes:
- Material Content: leather upper, leather / fabric upper lining, Dryz fabric sockliner, polyurethane foam insole and midsole, steel shank, polyurethane outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.