Walk easy with the flexibility of Opanka construction in Born Men’s Hershel Fisherman Shoes
You might find yourself wondering what makes this closed-toe fisherman so comfortable. The secret is Opanka construction, in which the upper, sockliner and outsole are handsewn together in a single step for amazing flexibility. You get cushioned comfort with a thick polyurethane foam footbed, while the lightweight rubber outsole absorbs shock. The full-grain leather upper offers an updated take on the classic fisherman style with stitch detail and side cut-outs, and side elastic inserts add just enough stretch for a great fit.
Features & Benefits of Born Men’s Hershel Fisherman Shoes:
- Handsewn Opanka construction creates a flexible feel.
- Polyurethane outsole provides shock absorption, durability and lightweight comfort.
- Full-grain leather upper features side stretch inserts for a comfortable fit.
- Leather sockliner naturally wicks away moisture, helping keep feet cool and dry.
- Thick polyurethane foam footbed cushions and absorbs shock while molding to the shape of your foot.
Other Important Information About Born Men’s Hershel Fisherman Shoes:
- Material Content: full-grain leather upper, leather upper lining and sockliner, polyurethane foam footbed and midsole, plastic shank, rubber outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.