Born Men’s Harrison Chukka Boots — crafted with handsewn Opanka construction for a flexible feel
This chukka boot gives you plenty of comfort in a classic look. Opanka construction hand sews the upper, sockliner and outsole together in a single step. As a result, the boot is extremely flexible and offers cushioning that conforms to your foot. The full-grain leather upper laces up to fit.
Features & Benefits of Born Men’s Harrison Chukka Boots:
- Handsewn Opanka construction creates a flexible feel.
- Lightweight rubber outsole absorbs shock and flexes with your foot.
- Full-grain leather upper surrounds your foot in softness.
- Leather sockliner promotes a cool, dry foot environment.
- Polyurethane foam footbed absorbs shock while conforming to your foot for a customized fit.
Other Important Information About Born Men’s Harrison Chukka Boots:
- Material Content: leather upper, leather / fabric upper lining, leather sockliner, polyurethane foam insole and midsole, plastic shank, rubber outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.