Handsewn Opanka construction lets Born Men’s Harker Loafers flex with your feet
Feel the flex of Opanka construction in this casual, burnished leather loafer. The upper, sockliner and outsole are handsewn together in a single step, giving the shoe amazing flexibility. Dual elastic inserts stretch for a comfortable, forgiving fit, while soft leather lining wicks away moisture to help keep feet dry. A dual-layer, latex-cushioned footbed comforts every step.
Features & Benefits of Born Men’s Harker Loafers:
- Leather lining wicks away moisture and feels soft on your foot.
- Tucker board shank provides durability and support.
- Rubber outsole adds extra durability and traction.
- Slip-on styling with stretch elasticized inserts allows for easy on / off and a comfortable fit.
- Handsewn Opanka construction creates a shoe with flexibility and long-lasting wear.
Other Important Information About Born Men’s Harker Loafers:
- Material Content: leather upper, upper lining and sockliner, latex footbed, tucker board shank, rubber outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry.