Born Men’s Carsten Slip-On Shoes offer rugged, good looks with the fine features of handsewn Opanka construction
Looking for a more rugged-styled shoe with all the renowned Born qualities? It’s right here in this full-grain nubuck leather shoe. It’s crafted with Opanka construction, which means the upper, sockliner and outsole are handsewn together in a single step which gives the shoe a flexible feel with long-lasting durability. You’ll stay confident on your feet thanks to the lightweight, shock-absorbing rubber outsole. The leather-wrapped elastofoam footbed absorbs shock and conforms to your foot comfortably, while the leather lining adds breathable softness underfoot to help keep feet cool and dry. Plus, the elastic inserts on the upper stretch for a just-right fit.
Features & Benefits of Born Men’s Carsten Slip-On Shoes:
- Handsewn Opanka construction creates a flexible feel.
- Lightweight, rubber outsole absorbs shock and flexes with your foot.
- Durable, full-grain nubuck leather upper surrounds your foot in softness.
- Leather-wrapped elastofoam footbed absorbs shock and conforms to your foot for a customized fit.
- Leather lining adds breathable softness underfoot.
Other Important Information About Born Men’s Carsten Slip-On Shoes:
- Material Content: nubuck leather upper, leather upper lining and sockliner, leather-wrapped latex foam footbed, EVA foam midsole, steel shank, rubber outsole.
- Care: Lightly brush with a soft to medium brush.