Born Men’s Braydon Loafers flex with your feet for an easier walk
The classic penny loafer gets updated with a premium suede and leather upper in this versatile slip-on. It’s crafted with Opanka construction, which means the upper, sockliner and outsole are handsewn together in a single step. This results in a flexible feel, as well as long-lasting durability. The latex and EVA sponge footbed works with the EVA sponge midsole to provide cushioning that conforms to the shape of your foot for customized comfort.
Features & Benefits of Born Men’s Braydon Loafers:
- Handsewn Opanka construction creates a flexible feel and durability for long-lasting wear.
- Leather lining feels soft against your foot.
- Tuckboard shank provides midfoot support.
- Durable rubber outsole delivers traction for a confident stride.
- Slip-on style allows for easy on / off.
Other Important Information About Born Men’s Braydon Loafers:
- Material Content: suede / leather upper, leather sockliner, latex / EVA sponge footbed, EVA sponge midsole, tuckboard shank, rubber outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry.