Born Men’s Axe II Chukka Boots let your feet flex with handsewn Opanka construction
Lace up this leather boot and enjoy casual style with the comfort of Opanka construction. The upper, sockliner and outsole are handsewn in a single step, creating a shoe that’s extremely flexible and offers cushioning that conforms to your foot. Dryz® sockliner wicks away moisture, helping keep feet cool and dry.
Features & Benefits of Born Men’s Axe II Chukka Boots:
- Handsewn Opanka construction creates a flexible feel.
- Lightweight polyurethane outsole absorbs shock and flexes with your foot.
- Full-grain leather upper surrounds your foot in softness.
- Dryz moisture-wicking sockliner promotes a cool, dry foot environment.
- Polyurethane foam footbed absorbs shock while conforming to your foot for a customized fit.
Other Important Information About Born Men’s Axe II Chukka Boots:
- Material Content: leather upper, leather / fabric upper lining, Dryz fabric sockliner, polyurethane foam insole and midsole, steel shank, polyurethane outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.