Walk easy with the flexible comfort of handsewn Opanka construction in Born Men’s Alpert Slip-On Shoes
You’ll want to wear this casual slip-on everywhere, thanks to the versatile style and comfortable Opanka construction. The upper, sockliner and outsole are handsewn in a single step, creating a shoe that’s extremely flexible and offers cushioning that conforms to your foot. The full-grain leather upper looks great and is easy on / off, thanks to side elastic inserts. Dryz® sockliner wicks away moisture, helping keep feet cool and dry.
Features & Benefits of Born Men’s Alpert Slip-On Shoes:
- Handsewn Opanka construction creates a flexible feel.
- Lightweight rubber outsole absorbs shock and flexes with your foot.
- Full-grain leather upper surrounds your foot in softness.
- Dryz moisture-wicking sockliner promotes a cool, dry foot environment.
- Polyurethane foam footbed absorbs shock while conforming to your foot for a customized fit.
Other Important Information About Born Men’s Alpert Slip-On Shoes:
- Material Content: leather upper, leather / fabric upper lining, Dryz fabric sockliner, polyurethane foam insole and midsole, steel shank, rubber outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.