Experience the flexible feel of Opanka construction in Born Men’s Alfie Fisherman Shoes
Classic fisherman style combines with Opanka construction in this closed-toe shoe. The upper, sockliner and outsole are handsewn together in a single step, resulting in amazing flexibility. The footbed is made with a thick layer of polyurethane foam to cushion your steps, while the lightweight polyurethane outsole absorbs shock. Get a comfortable fit with an adjustable buckle on the full-grain upper.
Features & Benefits of Born Men’s Alfie Fisherman Shoes:
- Handsewn Opanka construction creates a flexible feel.
- Polyurethane outsole provides shock absorption, durability and lightweight comfort.
- Full-grain leather upper features an adjustable buckle for a comfortable fit.
- Leather sockliner naturally wicks away moisture, helping keep feet cool and dry.
- Thick polyurethane foam footbed cushions and absorbs shock while molding to the shape of your foot.
Other Important Information About Born Men’s Alfie Fisherman Shoes:
- Material Content: full-grain leather upper, leather upper lining and sockliner, polyurethane foam footbed and midsole, steel shank, polyurethane outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.