Born Men’s Abraham Slip-On Loafers let feet relax and enjoy the fine features of handsewn Opanka construction
This loafer was designed with comfort in mind! This full-grain leather loafer offers durability, comfort, softness and style you’d expect from Born. It’s crafted with Opanka construction, which means the upper, sockliner and outsole are handsewn together in a single step which gives the shoe a flexible feel with long-lasting durability. You’ll stay confident on your feet thanks to the lightweight, shock-absorbing rubber outsole. The leather-wrapped elastofoam footbed absorbs shock and conforms to your foot comfortably, while the leather lining adds breathable softness underfoot to help keep feet cool and dry.
Features & Benefits of Born Men’s Abraham Slip-On Loafers:
- Handsewn Opanka construction creates a flexible feel.
- Lightweight, rubber outsole absorbs shock and flexes with your foot.
- Durable, full-grain leather upper surrounds your foot in softness.
- Leather-wrapped elastofoam footbed absorbs shock and conforms to your foot for a customized fit.
- Leather lining adds breathable softness underfoot.
Other Important Information About Born Men’s Abraham Slip-On Loafers:
- Material Content: leather upper, leather upper lining and sockliner, latex foam footbed, steel shank, rubber outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry.
For more than a decade, Børn has defined artisan footwear by synthesizing handcrafted style, premium leathers and fine details. Each collection is an artful interpretation of nature expressed in beautiful designs.