Criss-cross style gives flair to handsewn craftsmanship in Born Mairead Ankle Boots
Show off your stylish taste with these on-trend ankle boots! The premium leather boot is crafted with the Opanka construction in which the upper, sockliner and outsole are handsewn together for flexibility and durability. Your foot will feel wonderful against the soft leather upper lining and sockliner. The padded, latex foam footbed and midsole provide shock absorption to reduce foot fatigue, while the rubber outsole offers great traction with every step. The interior zipper offers easy on / off. Plus, the criss-cross straps behind the ankle and the buckle on the lower shaft add great embellishment to this fashionable boot.
Features & Benefits of Born Mairead Ankle Boots:
- Handsewn Opanka construction creates a flexible feel and long-lasting durability.
- Premium leather upper features a naturally breathable leather sockliner to help keep feet cool, dry and comfortable.
- Latex foam footbed and midsole provide cushioning and shock absorption, while molding to the shape of your foot.
- Durable, lightweight rubber outsole offers traction and shock absorption.
- Side zip closure offers easy on / off.
Other Important Information About Born Mairead Ankle Boots:
- Heel Height: 1 1/4". Shaft Height: 5 1/4".
- Material Content: leather upper, upper lining and sockliner, latex foam footbed and midsole, rubber outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.
For more than a decade, Børn has defined artisan footwear by synthesizing handcrafted style, premium leathers and fine details. Each collection is an artful interpretation of nature expressed in beautiful designs.