Classic riding boot gets a twist with handsewn construction in Born Jorah Tall Boots
This just might be the perfect riding boot. This classic boot offers versatile style, enhanced with the comfort of Opanka construction. That means the upper, sockliner and outsole are handsewn together in a single step, resulting in amazing flexibility. The side zipper and elastic stretch insert offers easy on / off. Plus, the traction rubber outsole helps keep you confident on your feet. You’ll also love the traditional buckle detail on the ankle and shaft, giving the boot an overall oh-so-sleek look.
Features & Benefits of Born Jorah Tall Boots:
- Handsewn Opanka construction creates a flexible feel and long-lasting durability.
- Premium leather upper features a naturally breathable leather sockliner to help keep feet cool, dry and comfortable.
- Latex foam footbed and midsole provide cushioning and shock absorption, while molding to the shape of your foot.
- Durable, lightweight rubber outsole offers traction and shock absorption.
- Side zip closure offers easy on / off.
Other Important Information About Born Jorah Tall Boots:
- Heel Height: 1". Shaft Height: 14 1/4".
- Material Content: leather upper, upper lining and sockliner, latex foam footbed and midsole, rubber outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.
For more than a decade, Børn has defined artisan footwear by synthesizing handcrafted style, premium leathers and fine details. Each collection is an artful interpretation of nature expressed in beautiful designs.