Moto style meets handsewn construction in Born Jonsi Tall Boots
The classic moto boot is a must in every shoe wardrobe. This fashionable boot offers versatile style, enhanced with the comfort of Opanka construction. That means the upper, sockliner and outsole are handsewn together in a single step, resulting in amazing flexibility. The full-length, side zipper and elastic stretch insert offers easy on / off. Plus, the traction rubber outsole helps keep you confident on your feet. You’ll also love the sturdy, buckle detail on the ankle and shaft, giving the boot an overall edgy-look.
Features & Benefits of Born Jonsi Tall Boots:
- Handsewn Opanka construction creates a flexible feel and long-lasting durability.
- Premium leather upper features a naturally breathable leather sockliner to help keep feet cool, dry and comfortable.
- Latex foam footbed and midsole provide cushioning and shock absorption, while molding to the shape of your foot.
- Durable, lightweight rubber outsole offers traction and shock absorption.
- Side zip closure offers easy on / off.
Other Important Information About Born Jonsi Tall Boots:
- Heel Height: 1 1/4". Shaft Height: 12".
- Material Content: leather upper, upper lining and sockliner, latex foam footbed and midsole, rubber outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.
For more than a decade, Børn has defined artisan footwear by synthesizing handcrafted style, premium leathers and fine details. Each collection is an artful interpretation of nature expressed in beautiful designs.