Born Men’s Harmon Loafers are handsewn with Opanka construction for amazing flexibility
Opanka construction is what makes this full-grain leather loafer flexible and durable enough for everyday wear. The upper, sockliner and outsole are handsewn together in a single step, resulting in extreme flexibility and cushioning that conforms to your foot. The lightweight rubber outsole further enhances the flexible feel and absorbs the shock of each step. Lined with soft, supple leather, the polyurethane foam footbed softens your steps.
Features & Benefits of Born Men’s Harmon Loafers:
- Handsewn Opanka construction creates a flexible feel.
- Rubber outsole provides shock absorption and lightweight comfort.
- Full-grain leather upper adds durability and style.
- Leather sockliner naturally wicks away moisture wicker, helping keep feet cool and dry.
- Thick polyurethane foam footbed cushions and absorbs shock while molding to the shape of your foot.
Other Important Information About Born Men’s Harmon Loafers:
- Material Content: leather upper, leather sockliner, polyurethane foam footbed and midsole, rubber outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.