Slip into thoughtful design and handsewn construction in Born Emme Clogs
Clogs just might be the most perfect shoe style. They are simple in design and oh-so-easy to wear, but are polished and put-together. The premium leather clog is crafted with the Opanka construction in which the upper, sockliner and outsole are handsewn together for flexibility and durability. Your foot will feel wonderful against the soft leather upper lining and sockliner. The padded, latex foam footbed and midsole provide shock absorption to reduce foot fatigue, while the polyurethane outsole offers traction with every step. Plus, you’ll love the braided strap, stacked heel and metal buckle design details, taking this from a basic clog to an extraordinary one.
Features & Benefits of Born Emme Clogs:
- Handsewn Opanka construction creates a flexible feel and long-lasting durability.
- Premium leather upper features a naturally breathable leather sockliner to help keep feet cool, dry and comfortable.
- Latex foam footbed and midsole provide cushioning and shock absorption, while molding to the shape of your foot.
- Durable, lightweight polyurethane outsole offers traction and shock absorption.
Other Important Information About Born Emme Clogs:
- Heel Height: 2 3/4".
- Material Content: leather upper, upper lining and sockliner, latex foam footbed and midsole, ABS shank, polyurethane outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.
For more than a decade, Børn has defined artisan footwear by synthesizing handcrafted style, premium leathers and fine details. Each collection is an artful interpretation of nature expressed in beautiful designs.