Boot up with the flexible comfort of Opanka construction in Born Crown Women’s Perri Boots
This mid-calf boot is a little Western chic and very comfortable, thanks to Opanka construction. The process involves hand sewing the upper, sockliner and outsole together in a single step for greater flexibility and durability. You’ll love the feel of the thick latex foam footbed and midsole that conform to your foot for customized cushioning. The curved topline and stitching accents on the distressed leather upper create a classic silhouette, and it’s easy on / off with a side zipper.
Features & Benefits of Born Crown Women’s Perri Boots:
- Handsewn Opanka construction creates a flexible feel and long-lasting durability. Rubber outsole provides shock absorption, durability and lightweight comfort.
- Premium, full-grain leather or suede upper features a side zipper for easy on / off.
- Leather sockliner naturally wicks away moisture, helping keep feet cool and dry.
- Latex foam footbed and midsole provide thick layers of cushioning and shock absorption, while molding to the shape of your foot.
Other Important Information About Born Crown Women’s Perri Boots:
- Heel Height: 1 1/2".
- Material Content: full-grain leather upper, leather / fabric upper lining, leather sockliner, latex foam footbed and midsole, tuckboard / steel shank, rubber outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry.