Flexible Opanka construction elevates Born Crown Women’s Nadine Mary Jane Pumps to a new level of comfort!
The classic, feminine Mary Jane gets even better, thanks to Opanka construction. The process involves hand sewing the upper, sockliner and outsole together in a single step for greater flexibility and durability. You’ll love the feel of the thick latex foam footbed and midsole that conform to your foot for customized cushioning. The full-grain leather or suede upper boasts a cut-out instep strap for extra visual interest, as well as an adjustable buckle so you can customize the fit.
Features & Benefits of Born Crown Women’s Nadine Mary Jane Pumps:
- Handsewn Opanka construction creates a flexible feel and long-lasting durability. Rubber outsole provides shock absorption, durability and lightweight comfort.
- Premium, full-grain leather or suede upper features an adjustable buckle on the instep strap for a customized fit.
- Leather sockliner naturally wicks away moisture, helping keep feet cool and dry.
- Latex foam footbed and midsole provide thick layers of cushioning and shock absorption, while molding to the shape of your foot.
Other Important Information About Born Crown Women’s Nadine Mary Jane Pumps:
- Heel Height: 3".
- Material Content: full-grain leather or suede upper, leather upper lining and sockliner, latex foam footbed and midsole, tuckboard / steel shank, rubber outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry.