Born Crown Women’s Krissa Ankle Boots elevate your comfort with flexible Opanka construction
Sleek and sophisticated, this ankle boot feels as good as it looks, thanks to Opanka construction. The process involves hand sewing the upper, sockliner and outsole together in a single step for greater flexibility and durability. You’ll love the feel of the thick latex foam footbed and midsole that conform to your foot for customized cushioning. A folded cuff beautifully accentuates the full-grain leather upper, and it’s easy on / off with a side zipper.
Features & Benefits of Born Crown Women’s Krissa Ankle Boots:
- Handsewn Opanka construction creates a flexible feel and long-lasting durability. Rubber outsole provides shock absorption, durability and lightweight comfort.
- Premium, full-grain leather or suede upper features a side zipper for easy on / off.
- Leather sockliner naturally wicks away moisture, helping keep feet cool and dry.
- Latex foam footbed and midsole provide thick layers of cushioning and shock absorption, while molding to the shape of your foot.
Other Important Information About Born Crown Women’s Krissa Ankle Boots:
- Heel Height: 3".
- Material Content: full-grain leather upper, leather upper lining and sockliner, latex foam footbed and midsole, tuckboard / steel shank, rubber outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry.