Lace up Born Crown Women’s Kaster Oxford Shoes and treat your feet to the flexible feel of Opanka construction
Tailored styling defines this charming oxford, but the comfort is what you’ll love most! This shoe is made with Opanka construction, which means the upper, sockliner and outsole are handsewn together in a single step for amazing flexibility. A thick layer of latex foam in the midsole cushions your steps, while molding to the shape of your foot for a customized fit. The durable rubber outsole grips the ground so you can walk with a confident stride. The suede upper and velvet laces combine for a richly textured look, and the low block heel adds just enough height for a comfortable lift.
Features & Benefits of Born Crown Women’s Kaster Oxford Shoes:
- Handsewn Opanka construction creates a flexible feel.
- Tucker board and steel shank provides midfoot support and stability.
- Soft leather lining wicks away moisture to help keep feet dry and fresh.
- Rubber outsole offers durability and traction.
- Velvet lace-up front allows you to adjust the fit.
- Low block heel gives you a slight lift without compromising stability.
Other Important Information About Born Crown Women’s Kaster Oxford Shoes:
- Heel Height: 1 1/2".
- Material Content: suede upper, leather upper lining, leather / fabric sockliner, latex foam midsole, tucker board / steel shank, rubber outsole.
- Care: Lightly brush with a soft to medium brush.