Your feet will appreciate the flexible feel of Opanka construction in Born Crown Women’s Jeda Ankle Boots
Experience the signature style and comfort of the Crown collection in this wedge ankle boot. It’s crafted with Opanka construction, a process in which the upper, sockliner and outsole are handsewn together for flexibility and durability. Layers of latex foam cushioning in the footbed and midsole soften your steps. The premium, full-grain leather or suede upper, with side elastic panels for a stretchable fit, is beautifully complemented with a matching, covered wedge.
Features & Benefits of Born Crown Women’s Jeda Ankle Boots:
- Handsewn Opanka construction creates a flexible feel and long-lasting durability.
- Rubber outsole provides shock absorption, durability and lightweight comfort.
- Premium, full-grain leather or suede upper features side elastic panels that stretch for a customized fit.
- Breathable leather sockliner helps keep feet cool and dry.
- Latex foam footbed and midsole provide thick layers of cushioning and shock absorption, while molding to the shape of your foot.
Other Important Information About Born Crown Women’s Jeda Ankle Boots:
- Heel Height: 3 3/4".
- Material Content: suede or full-grain leather upper, leather / fabric upper lining, leather sockliner, latex foam footbed, tucker board shank, rubber outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry.