Sophisticated style teams up with flexible Opanka construction in Born Crown Women’s Hera Tall Boots
The look is military-inspired… the feel is totally comfortable! This tall boot is made with Opanka construction, which means the upper, sockliner and outsole are handsewn together in a single step for amazing flexibility. A thick layer of latex foam in the midsole cushions your steps, while molding to the shape of your foot for a customized fit. The durable leather and rubber outsole grips the ground so you can walk with a confident stride. A row of buckled straps down the side of the shaft accents the luxurious velvet or leather upper, and it’s easy on / off with a side zip entry.
Features & Benefits of Born Crown Women’s Hera Tall Boots:
- Handsewn Opanka construction creates a flexible feel.
- Tucker board and steel shank provides midfoot support and stability.
- Soft leather lining wicks away moisture to help keep feet dry and fresh.
- Leather and rubber outsole offers durability and traction.
- Side zipper allows for easy on / off.
Other Important Information About Born Crown Women’s Hera Tall Boots:
- Shaft Height: 14 1/4".
- Material Content: velvet or leather upper, leather upper lining and sockliner, latex foam midsole, tucker board / steel shank, leather / rubber outsole.
- Care: Spot clean upper with a damp cloth.