Born Crown Women’s Brea Tall Boots get their flexible feel from handcrafted Opanka construction
Get the classic look of a riding boot with the comfort of Opanka construction in this tall boot. The upper, sockliner and outsole are handsewn together in a single step, resulting in incredible flexibility. Layers of latex foam in the leather-lined footbed and midsole add cushioning that conforms to your foot for customized comfort. Burnished hardware accents the rich leather upper, while a full-length side zipper allows for easy on / off.
Features & Benefits of Born Crown Women’s Brea Tall Boots:
- Handsewn Opanka construction creates a flexible feel.
- Rubber outsole provides shock absorption, durability and lightweight comfort.
- Full-grain leather upper offers a combination of softness and style.
- Breathable leather sockliner helps keep feet cool and dry.
- Latex foam footbed and midsole provide a thick layer of cushioning and shock absorption, while molding to the shape of your foot.
Other Important Information About Born Crown Women’s Brea Tall Boots:
- Heel Height: 1 1/2".
- Shaft Height: 15 1/4".
- Material Content: leather upper, leather / fabric upper lining, leather sockliner, latex foam footbed and midsole, steel shank, rubber outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.