Dainty but durable — Born Crown Women’s Bethanny Flat Shoes offer flexible, long-lasting Opanka construction
Slip on this sweet ballerina style, and your feet will feel the instant comfort. The leather flat is crafted with the Opanka construction in which the upper, sockliner and outsole are handsewn together for maximum flexibility and durability. The leather upper lining and sockliner surrounds your foot in softness, while the latex foam footbed and midsole provide cushioning and shock absorption. Plus, a buckled strap on the vamp adds some extra visual appeal.
Features & Benefits of Born Crown Women’s Bethanny Flat Shoes:
- Handsewn Opanka construction creates a flexible feel and long-lasting durability.
- Premium leather upper features a naturally breathable leather sockliner to help keep feet cool, dry and comfortable.
- Latex foam footbed and midsole provide cushioning and shock absorption, while molding to the shape of your foot.
- Durable, lightweight rubber outsole offers traction and shock absorption.
Other Important Information About Born Crown Women’s Bethanny Flat Shoes:
- Material Content: leather upper, leather upper lining and sockliner, latex foam footbed and midsole, rubber outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry.