Born Crown Women’s Arline Oxford Shoes blend tailored details with the flexible feel of Opanka construction
This oxford delivers a feminine take on a classic menswear style. The leather upper is accented with traditional wingtip detailing, along with cut-outs and adjustable ghillie lacing. You also get the comfort of Opanka construction, which means the upper, sockliner and outsole are handsewn together in a single step for amazing flexibility. A thick layer of latex foam in the midsole cushions your steps, while molding to the shape of your foot for a customized fit. The durable rubber outsole grips the ground so you can walk with a confident stride.
Features & Benefits of Born Crown Women’s Arline Oxford Shoes:
- Handsewn Opanka construction creates a flexible feel.
- Tucker board and steel shank provides midfoot support and stability.
- Soft leather lining wicks away moisture to help keep feet dry and fresh.
- Rubber outsole offers durability and traction.
- Ghillie lace-up front allows you to adjust the fit.
Other Important Information About Born Crown Women’s Arline Oxford Shoes:
- Material Content: leather upper, upper lining and sockliner, latex foam midsole, tucker board / steel shank, rubber outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.