Keep your pedicure looking great, while keeping your feet warm with Bootie Pies Winter Pedicure Boots
Don’t have time to wait for nail polish to dry at the salon? Slip on these patented, pedicure-friendly boots and go! The innovative flip tip toe cap can be worn up as you go to the salon. Flip the cap down before getting your toenails polished to prevent smudges. Your feet will stay warm in cold weather, thanks to the cozy faux sheepskin lining inside the genuine suede and patent leather upper. The back zipper allows for easy on / off. A great alternative to wearing sandals to the salon during cooler months!
Features & Benefits of Bootie Pies Winter Pedicure Boots:
- Flip tip toe cap allows you to wear the boot as normal to the salon and can be flipped down to let your pedicure dry while you’re on the go.
- High quality, genuine suede and patent leather upper offers a stylish look.
- Faux sheepskin lining feels comfortably warm.
- Patented design eliminates the need to wait for polish to dry or wear sandals to the salon during cold weather.
Other Important Information About Bootie Pies Winter Pedicure Boots:
- Material Content: suede, patent leather, faux sheepskin (polyester fiber).