Slide into Bogs Ultra High Pull-On Boots for customized comfort and protection from chilly, wet elements
Cold, rainy weather won’t keep you indoors with this high pull-on boot. The waterproof neoprene and rubber upper helps keep you dry in wet conditions. Stay warm with the Neo-Tech™ 7mm insulated, stretch inner bootie that protects in temperatures as low as 40 degrees below Fahrenheit. Plus, it’s lined with EverDry and Max-Wick™ technology to help absorb moisture, while the DuraFresh biotechnology fights odor without the use of harsh chemicals. Walk with ease on the removable EVA insole that cushions underfoot and is treated with AEGIS® antimicrobial treatment for a healthier foot environment. A rubber sponge midsole provides additional cushioning and support. The non-marking rubber outsole provides traction. Open pull handles on the shaft allow easy on / off.
Features & Benefits of Bogs Ultra High Pull-On Boots:
- Waterproof neoprene and rubber upper helps keep your foot dry in wet conditions.
- Neo-Tech 7mm insulation provides warmth in temperatures as low as -40○F.
- Max-Wick and EverDry technology help wick away moisture for a drier foot environment.
- DuraFresh bio-technology helps fight odor without the use of harsh chemicals.
- Removable EVA insole with AEGIS antimicrobial odor protection cushions from heel to toe.
- Handles on both sides of the shaft allow for easy on / off.
Other Important Information About Bogs Ultra High Pull-On Boots:
- Shaft Height: 15".
- Material Content: neoprene / rubber upper, Neo-Tech rubber upper lining and sockliner, EVA insole, rubber midsole and outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry.