Birki’s Men’s Santiago Slip-On Sandals deliver contoured support and soft cushioning from heel to toe
Give your feet the support they need in this double-banded casual slide. The cork and latex footbed follows the curve of your foot, providing support from heel to toe. It features arch support, a deep heel cup and a toe grip to help stabilize your foot. The shock-absorbing, lightweight EVA outsole and a layer of cushioning in the footbed work together to soften your steps. The synthetic mesh upper is crafted with two adjustable buckles for a customized fit.
Features & Benefits of Birki’s Men’s Santiago Slip-On Sandals:
- Neutral footbed provides heel-to-toe support, while allowing the foot to flex naturally.
- Arch support helps promote proper alignment, helping to reduce pronation (foot rolls inward) and supination (foot rolls outward).
- Toe grip, a raised bar under the toes, encourages toes to grip, which helps reduce cramping and improve balance.
- Deep heel cup stabilizes the foot and protects the natural calcaneal (heel) fat pad.
- Suede sockliner feels soft against the skin.
- Jute layer wicks away moisture to help keep feet dry.
- EVA outsole adds cushioning and shock absorption.
Other Important Information About Birki’s Men’s Santiago Slip-On Sandals:
- Material Content: synthetic mesh upper and upper lining, suede sockliner, cork / latex footbed and midsole, EVA outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry.
- Made in Germany.