Birki’s Men’s Haiti Slip-On Sandals are contoured to support your stride from heel to toe
This water-friendly slide is just what you need whether you’re ready to hit the beach or kicking around on the weekend. The EVA footbed follows the curve of your foot, providing support from heel to toe. It features arch support, a deep heel cup and a toe grip that work together to help stabilize your foot and promote a more natural walk. A non-slip EVA outsole lends sure-footed traction to help steady your steps. The synthetic neoprene upper has a smooth, leather-like finish and two fully adjustable straps that allow you to customize the fit.
Features & Benefits of Birki’s Men’s Haiti Slip-On Sandals:
- Neutral footbed provides heel-to-toe support, while allowing the foot to flex naturally.
- Arch support helps promote proper alignment, helping to reduce pronation (foot rolls inward) and supination (foot rolls outward).
- Toe grip, a raised bar under the toes, encourages toes to grip, which helps reduce cramping and improve balance.
- Deep heel cup stabilizes the foot and protects the natural calcaneal (heel) fat pad.
- Combination of synthetic neoprene and EVA materials makes the sandal water-friendly and a great choice for vegans.
Other Important Information About Birki’s Men’s Haiti Slip-On Sandals:
- Material Content: synthetic neoprene upper, EVA footbed, midsole and outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry.
- Made in Germany.