Experience a foot comfort tradition in supportive Birkenstock Women’s Yara Strappy Sandals
Since the original Birkenstock was made in Germany more than 225 years ago, people have been feeling good on their feet. The secret to the special comfort of this leather thong sandal is the contoured cork / latex / jute footbed. “True-to-life” arch support encourages proper posture and a healthy step across the four arches of the foot. Thin, buckled straps wrap around the ankle and forefoot for a sleek, casual look with adjustability.
Features & Benefits of Birkenstock Women’s Yara Strappy Sandals:
- Contoured footbed mimics the natural shape and contours of the foot, supporting the four arches to help distribute body weight evenly.
- Deep heel cup holds the heel in a neutral position and helps keep the foot’s natural padding under the heel.
- Raised toe bar encourages a natural gripping motion.
- Wide toe box allows toes to move naturally.
- Adjustable straps at the ankle and forefoot allow for a customized fit.
- EVA outsole offers flexibility, durability and shock absorption with a lightweight feel.
Other Important Information About Birkenstock Women’s Yara Strappy Sandals:
- Material Content: leather upper, suede sockliner, cork / latex / jute footbed, EVA outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.
- Made in Germany.