Birkenstock Women’s Pisa Sandals — an update on the iconic sandals with natural arch support
Take healthier steps in this casual slide sandal with the classic, well-loved Birkenstock footbed. The contoured cork, latex and jute footbed, with pronounced arch support, forms to your foot to encourage a natural walking position. The soft, leather-like Birko-Flor™ upper offers ample foot coverage with an asymmetrical woven upper, as well as adjustability with a buckled ankle strap.
Features & Benefits of Birkenstock Women’s Pisa Sandals:
- Contoured cork, latex and jute footbed mimics the natural contours of the foot, supporting the four arches to help distribute body weight evenly.
- Soft footbed is topped with an extra layer of cushioning for added comfort.
- Deep heel cup holds the heel in a neutral position and helps keep the foot’s natural padding under the heel.
- Raised toe bar encourages a natural gripping motion.
- Wide toe box gives your toes plenty of wiggle room.
- Adjustable buckle on the ankle strap allows you to customize the fit.
- EVA outsole provides shock absorption, flexibility, durability and a lightweight feel.
Other Important Information About Birkenstock Women’s Pisa Sandals:
- Material Content: Birko-Flor upper, suede sockliner, cork / latex / jute footbed, EVA outsole.
- Care: Wipe with a dry cloth.
- Made in Germany.
Birkenstock has been making its iconic sandals for more than 200 years. The sandals feature unique, contoured cork and latex foam footbeds that help support the foot’s four arches and form to the feet to encourage a natural position for walking comfort.