Birkenstock Women’s Orlando Sandals support your stride with contoured footbeds and a just-right fit
Feel great support underfoot when you step into this three-strap sandal from Birkenstock. The contoured cork footbed molds and shapes to your foot, creating a custom fit. The EVA outsole cushions your steps while absorbing shock, taking pressure off your feet. The upper is made of Birko-Flor™, a synthetic material with a smooth, leather-like finish, and features three fully adjustable straps with buckles.
Click here to view Birkenstock's "true-to-life" arch support that ensures even weight distribution, proper posture and a healthy step across the foot's 4 arches.
Features & Benefits of Birkenstock Women’s Orlando Sandals:
- Cork footbed is contoured for moderate arch support and even weight distribution.
- Deep heel cup centers your heel for extra support and comfort.
- Toe rim and toe bar help protect toes from abrasions and encourage a natural gripping motion.
- Inside edge of the footbed follows a straight line from the big toe to the heel for proper foot alignment.
- EVA outsole offers added cushioning and absorbs shock.
- Birko-Flor synthetic upper looks and feels like leather.
Other Important Information About Birkenstock Women’s Orlando Sandals:
- Material Content: Birko-Flor upper, fleece-like upper lining, suede sockliner, EVA insole and outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth.
- Made in Germany.