Step out in style and superior support in Birkenstock Women’s Mayari Sandals
Enjoy healthy steps in this comfortable sandal from Birkenstock. Suede-like Birkibuc™ or leather-like Birko-Flor™ upper features two adjustable buckles and a criss-cross toe loop for a sleek look. “True-to-life” arch support encourages even weight distribution, proper posture and a healthy step across the foot’s four arches. The cork and latex footbed, topped with soft suede, gently supports and cushions your steps. The EVA outsole absorbs shock, yet feels light on your feet, while the deep heel cup centers your heel. Plus, there is plenty wiggle room for your toes.
Click here to view Birkenstock's "true-to-life" arch support that ensures even weight distribution, proper posture and a healthy step across the foot's 4 arches.
Click here to find your Birkenstock width.
Features & Benefits of Birkenstock Women’s Mayari Sandals:
- Classic Birkenstock contoured cork and latex footbed design provides pronounced arch support and encourages a natural walking position.
- Lightweight outsole flexes with your foot and provides durability and shock absorption.
- Deep heel cup keeps natural heel padding in place.
- Raised toe bar encourages a natural gripping motion, which helps exercise your legs and improve circulation.
- More toe room allows toes to move naturally, promoting better balance.
- Two jute fiber layers (one wicks away moisture, one adds durability) work together in the footbed for extra comfort.
Other Important Information About Birkenstock Women’s Mayari Sandals:
- Material Content: Birkibuc or Birko-Flor upper, suede sockliner, cork / latex footbed, EVA outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry.
- Made in Germany.
Birkenstock has been making its iconic sandals for more than 200 years. The sandals feature unique, contoured cork and latex foam footbeds that help support the foot’s four arches and form to the feet to encourage a natural position for walking comfort.