Casual style meets comfort in cushiony soft Birkenstock Women’s Granada Soft Footbed Sandals with “true-to-life” arch support
This Birkenstock sandal is designed with a soft footbed construction—an extra layer of soft foam filled with millions of tiny air bubbles. “True-to-life” arch support encourages even weight distribution, proper posture and a healthy step across the foot’s four arches. Plus, the shock-absorbing outsole flexes as you walk. The leather upper features two straps, with cut-outs and easily adjustable buckles that comfortably hug your foot.
Click here to view Birkenstock's "true-to-life" arch support that ensures even weight distribution, proper posture and a healthy step across the foot's 4 arches.
Click here to find your Birkenstock width.
Features & Benefits of Birkenstock Women’s Granada Soft Footbed Sandals:
- Birkenstock Soft Footbed incorporates a layer of soft, cushiony foam on top of the contoured cork and latex footbed, supporting all four arches for even weight distribution.
- Lightweight outsole flexes with your foot and provides durability and shock absorption.
- Deep heel cup keeps natural heel padding in place.
- Raised toe bar encourages a natural gripping motion, which helps exercise your legs and improve circulation.
- More toe room allows toes to move naturally, promoting better balance.
- Two jute fiber layers (one wicks away moisture, one adds durability) work together in the footbed for extra comfort.
Other Important Information About Birkenstock Women’s Granada Soft Footbed Sandals:
- Material Content: leather upper, suede sockliner, cork / latex footbed, EVA outsole.
- Care: Brush with a stiff brush or suede bar.
- Made in Germany.
Birkenstock has been making its iconic sandals for more than 200 years. The sandals feature unique, contoured cork and latex foam footbeds that help support the foot’s four arches and form to the feet to encourage a natural position for walking comfort.