Casual style meets comfort in cushiony soft Birkenstock Women’s Granada Soft Footbed Sandals with “true-to-life” arch support
This Birkenstock sandal is designed with a soft footbed construction—an extra layer of soft foam filled with millions of tiny air bubbles. “True-to-life” arch support encourages even weight distribution, proper posture and a healthy step across the foot’s four arches. Plus, the shock-absorbing outsole flexes as you walk. The leather upper features two straps, with cut-outs and easily adjustable buckles that comfortably hug your foot.
Click here to view Birkenstock's "true-to-life" arch support that ensures even weight distribution, proper posture and a healthy step across the foot's 4 arches.
Click here to find your Birkenstock width.
Features & Benefits of Birkenstock Women’s Granada Soft Footbed Sandals:
- Birkenstock Soft Footbed incorporates a layer of soft, cushiony foam on top of the contoured cork and latex footbed, supporting all four arches for even weight distribution.
- Lightweight outsole flexes with your foot and provides durability and shock absorption.
- Deep heel cup keeps natural heel padding in place.
- Raised toe bar encourages a natural gripping motion, which helps exercise your legs and improve circulation.
- More toe room allows toes to move naturally, promoting better balance.
- Two jute fiber layers (one wicks away moisture, one adds durability) work together in the footbed for extra comfort.
Other Important Information About Birkenstock Women’s Granada Soft Footbed Sandals:
- Material Content: leather upper, suede sockliner, cork / latex footbed, EVA outsole.
- Care: Brush with a stiff brush or suede bar.
- Made in Germany.