Casual style meets comfort in Birkenstock Women’s Granada Birkibuc Sandals with “true-to-life” arch support
This Birkenstock sandal is designed with a contoured footbed that mimics the natural foot shape. “True-to-life” arch support encourages even weight distribution, proper posture and a healthy step across the foot’s four arches. Plus, the shock-absorbing outsole flexes as you walk. The suede-like Birkibuc upper features two straps, with cut-outs and easily adjustable buckles, that comfortably hug your foot.
to view Birkenstock's "true-to-life" arch support that ensures even weight distribution, proper posture and a healthy step across the foot's 4 arches.
Features & Benefits of Birkenstock Women’s Granada Birkibuc Sandals:
- Classic Birkenstock contoured cork and latex footbed design provides pronounced arch support and encourages a natural walking position.
- Lightweight outsole flexes with your foot and provides durability and shock absorption.
- Deep heel cup keeps natural heel padding in place.
- Raised toe bar encourages a natural gripping motion, which helps exercise your legs and improve circulation.
- More toe room allows toes to move naturally, promoting better balance.
- Two layers of jute fibers work together to wick away moisture and add strength.
Other Important Information About Birkenstock Women’s Granada Birkibuc Sandals:
- Material Content: Birkibuc upper, synthetic felt upper lining, suede sockliner, cork / latex footbed, EVA outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth.
- Made in Germany.