Casual style meets comfort in Birkenstock Women’s Granada Birkibuc Sandals with “true-to-life” arch support
This Birkenstock sandal is designed with a contoured footbed that mimics the natural foot shape. “True-to-life” arch support encourages even weight distribution, proper posture and a healthy step across the foot’s four arches. Plus, the shock-absorbing outsole flexes as you walk. The suede-like Birkibuc upper features two straps, with cut-outs and easily adjustable buckles, that comfortably hug your foot.
to view Birkenstock's "true-to-life" arch support that ensures even weight distribution, proper posture and a healthy step across the foot's 4 arches.
Features & Benefits of Birkenstock Women’s Granada Birkibuc Sandals:
- Classic Birkenstock contoured cork and latex footbed design provides pronounced arch support and encourages a natural walking position.
- Lightweight outsole flexes with your foot and provides durability and shock absorption.
- Deep heel cup keeps natural heel padding in place.
- Raised toe bar encourages a natural gripping motion, which helps exercise your legs and improve circulation.
- More toe room allows toes to move naturally, promoting better balance.
- Two layers of jute fibers work together to wick away moisture and add strength.
Other Important Information About Birkenstock Women’s Granada Birkibuc Sandals:
- Material Content: Birkibuc upper, synthetic felt upper lining, suede sockliner, cork / latex footbed, EVA outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth.
- Made in Germany.
Birkenstock has been making its iconic sandals for more than 200 years. The sandals feature unique, contoured cork and latex foam footbeds that help support the foot’s four arches and form to the feet to encourage a natural position for walking comfort.