Birkenstock Women’s Florida Soft Footbed Slide Sandals comfort your feet with "true-to-life" arch support and added cushioning
This triple-strap sandal wraps your foot in supple, leather-like Birko-Flor™ or velvety soft Birkibuc™ that feels like nubuck. The soft footbed, topped with an extra layer of cushioning, gives you “true-to-life” arch support for even weight distribution, proper posture and a healthy step across the foot's four arches. The shock-absorbing EVA outsole adds extra comfort underfoot.
Click here to view Birkenstock's "true-to-life" arch support that ensures even weight distribution, proper posture and a healthy step across the foot's 4 arches.
Features & Benefits of Birkenstock Women’s Florida Soft Footbed Slide Sandals:
- Contoured cork and latex footbed provides moderate arch support and encourages a natural walking position.
- Extra layer of foam adds soft cushioning.
- Neutral heel design helps distribute body weight evenly.
- Roomy toe box allows toes to spread and move naturally, promoting better balance.
- Three fully adjustable straps allow you to customize the fit.
Other Important Information About Birkenstock Women’s Florida Soft Footbed Slide Sandals:
- Material Content: BirkoFlor or Birkibuc upper, suede sockliner, cork / latex footbed, EVA outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry.
- Made in Germany.
Birkenstock has been making its iconic sandals for more than 200 years. The sandals feature unique, contoured cork and latex foam footbeds that help support the foot’s four arches and form to the feet to encourage a natural position for walking comfort.