Birkenstock Women’s Florida Sandals comfort your feet with "true-to-life" arch support
This triple-strap sandal wraps your foot in a supple leather or velvety soft nubuck upper with fully adjustable straps. The footbed is designed to give you “true-to-life” arch support for even weight distribution, proper posture and a healthy step across the foot's four arches. The shock-absorbing EVA outsole adds extra comfort underfoot.
Click here to view Birkenstock's "true-to-life" arch support that ensures even weight distribution, proper posture and a healthy step across the foot's 4 arches.
Click here to find your Birkenstock width.
Features & Benefits of Birkenstock Women’s Florida Sandals:
- Classic Birkenstock contoured cork and latex footbed design provides pronounced arch support and encourages a natural walking position.
- Lightweight outsole flexes with your foot and provides durability and shock absorption.
- Deep heel cup keeps natural heel padding in place.
- Raised toe bar encourages a natural gripping motion, which helps exercise your legs and improve circulation.
- More toe room allows toes to move naturally, promoting better balance.
- Two jute fiber layers (one wicks away moisture, one adds durability) work together in the footbed for extra comfort.
Other Important Information About Birkenstock Women’s Florida Sandals:
- Material Content: leather or nubuck leather upper, suede sockliner, cork / latex footbed, EVA outsole.
- Care: Leather: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth. Nubuck: Lightly brush with a soft to medium brush.
- Made in Germany.