Birkenstock Women’s Florida Sandals comfort your feet with "true-to-life" arch support
This triple-strap sandal wraps your foot in a supple leather or velvety soft nubuck upper with fully adjustable straps. The footbed is designed to give you “true-to-life” arch support for even weight distribution, proper posture and a healthy step across the foot's four arches. The shock-absorbing EVA outsole adds extra comfort underfoot.
Click here to view Birkenstock's "true-to-life" arch support that ensures even weight distribution, proper posture and a healthy step across the foot's 4 arches.
Click here to find your Birkenstock width.
Features & Benefits of Birkenstock Women’s Florida Sandals:
- Classic Birkenstock contoured cork and latex footbed design provides pronounced arch support and encourages a natural walking position.
- Lightweight outsole flexes with your foot and provides durability and shock absorption.
- Deep heel cup keeps natural heel padding in place.
- Raised toe bar encourages a natural gripping motion, which helps exercise your legs and improve circulation.
- More toe room allows toes to move naturally, promoting better balance.
- Two jute fiber layers (one wicks away moisture, one adds durability) work together in the footbed for extra comfort.
Other Important Information About Birkenstock Women’s Florida Sandals:
- Material Content: leather or nubuck leather upper, suede sockliner, cork / latex footbed, EVA outsole.
- Care: Leather: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth. Nubuck: Lightly brush with a soft to medium brush.
- Made in Germany.
Birkenstock has been making its iconic sandals for more than 200 years. The sandals feature unique, contoured cork and latex foam footbeds that help support the foot’s four arches and form to the feet to encourage a natural position for walking comfort.