Birkenstock Women’s Boston Clogs treat your feet to a custom fit and great support with every step
Slide into this classic clog and rest your foot on the supportive, contoured footbed. A layer of cork molds to the shape of your foot, creating a custom fit, while underneath, the EVA outsole provides shock absorption and cushioning, minimizing pressure on your feet. The suede upper wraps your foot in softness, and a fully adjustable strap with a buckle offers a comfortable fit.
Click here to view Birkenstock's "true-to-life" arch support that ensures even weight distribution, proper posture and a healthy step across the foot's 4 arches.
Features & Benefits of Birkenstock Women’s Boston Clogs:
- Cork footbed is contoured for moderate arch support and even weight distribution.
- Deep heel cup centers your heel for extra support and comfort.
- Toe rim and toe bar help protect toes from abrasions and encourage a natural gripping motion.
- Inside edge of the footbed follows a straight line from the big toe to the heel for proper foot alignment.
- EVA outsole offers added cushioning and absorbs shock.
- Suede upper feels soft against the skin.
Other Important Information About Birkenstock Women’s Boston Clogs:
- Material Content: suede upper and sockliner, EVA insole and outsole.
- Care: Brush with a stiff brush or suede bar.
- Made in Germany.
Birkenstock has been making its iconic sandals for more than 200 years. The sandals feature unique, contoured cork and latex foam footbeds that help support the foot’s four arches and form to the feet to encourage a natural position for walking comfort.