Birkenstock Blue Footbed Casual Men's / Women's 3/4 Length Arch Supports enhance the comfort of your shoes with superior support!
Ideal for walking, athletic and casual shoes and boots, Birkenstock's world famous blue footbed provides a variety of foot health and comfort benefits.
Birkenstock is famous for their “true-to-life” arch support, and now you can get that support in an insole. The naturally contoured, longitudinal arch provides pronation control, while a metatarsal arch gently lifts toes to their natural position. As the insoles are worn, the heat and weight of the body molds the natural cork / EVA, making it more flexible and offering a combination of comfort and support. Recommended for shoes with removable insoles.
Features & Benefits of Birkenstock Blue Footbed Casual Men's / Women's 3/4 Length Arch Supports:
- Instep arch support offers support for the inside and outside longitudinal arches to help control pronation (foot rolling inward).
- Metatarsal arch support at the ball of foot lifts and separates the toes, allowing your foot to relax.
- Deep heel cup absorbs shock, cushions and protects the heel bone, helping relieve heel pain.
- BirkoCork™ construction, featuring a natural cork blend lined with blue silk on top and moleskin on bottom, absorbs shock while remaining flexible.
- Silk lining absorbs moisture and is hand washable for easy care.
- Lightweight, compact support easily slides in and out of most shoes.
Other Important Information About Birkenstock Blue Footbed Casual Men's / Women's 3/4 Length Arch Supports:
- Material Content: cork EVA footbed, silk top lining, moleskin base lining.
- Made in Germany.
Birkenstock has been making its iconic sandals for more than 200 years. The sandals feature unique, contoured cork and latex foam footbeds that help support the foot’s four arches and form to the feet to encourage a natural position for walking comfort.