Contoured for a natural fit and superior support — Birkenstock Men’s / Women’s Boston Slip-On Clogs
This back-to-basics clog is so comfortable, you’ll want to keep it on all day! “True-to-life” arch support encourages even weight distribution, proper posture and a healthy step across the foot’s four arches. The cork and latex footbed, topped with soft suede, gently supports and cushions your steps. The EVA outsole absorbs shock, yet feels light on your feet, while the deep heel cup centers your heel. Plus, there is plenty wiggle room for your toes.
Click here to view Birkenstock's "true-to-life" arch support that ensures even weight distribution, proper posture and a healthy step across the foot's 4 arches.
Click here to find your Birkenstock width.
Features & Benefits of Birkenstock Men’s / Women’s Boston Slip-On Clogs:
- Classic Birkenstock contoured cork and latex footbed design provides pronounced arch support and encourages a natural walking position.
- Lightweight outsole flexes with your foot and provides durability and shock absorption.
- Deep heel cup keeps natural heel padding in place.
- Raised toe bar encourages a natural gripping motion, which helps exercise your legs and improve circulation.
- More toe room allows toes to move naturally, promoting better balance.
- Two layers of jute fibers work together to wick away moisture and add strength.
- Leather, suede or nubuck upper features an adjustable strap for a comfortable fit.
Other Important Information About Birkenstock Men’s / Women’s Boston Slip-On Clogs:
- Material Content: leather, suede or nubuck upper, suede sockliner, cork / latex footbed, EVA outsole.
- Care: Leather: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth. Nubuck: Lightly brush with a soft to medium brush. Suede: Brush with a stiff brush or suede bar.
- Made in Germany.
Birkenstock has been making its iconic sandals for more than 200 years. The sandals feature unique, contoured cork and latex foam footbeds that help support the foot’s four arches and form to the feet to encourage a natural position for walking comfort.