Birkenstock Men's / Women's Arizona Soft Footbed Sandals offer “true-to-life” support and fit, enhanced with a layer of softness
Step softly in this classic sandal from Birkenstock! The contoured cork footbed molds to your foot, creating a custom fit, while a layer of latex foam between the cork layer and suede sockliner provides added cushioning. The EVA outsole offers plenty of shock absorption and cushioning to help take pressure off your feet. The two-strap upper wraps your foot in soft suede.
Click here to view Birkenstock's "true-to-life" arch support that ensures even weight distribution, proper posture and a healthy step across the foot's 4 arches.
Click here to find your Birkenstock width.
Features & Benefits of Birkenstock Men's / Women's Arizona Soft Footbed Sandals:
- Cork footbed is contoured for moderate arch support and even weight distribution.
- Layer of latex foam adds soft cushioning.
- Deep heel cup centers your heel for extra support and comfort.
- Toe rim and toe bar help protect toes from abrasions and encourage a natural gripping motion.
- Inside edge of the footbed follows a straight line from the big toe to the heel for proper foot alignment.
- EVA outsole offers added cushioning and absorbs shock.
- Genuine suede upper feels soft against the skin.
- Two fully adjustable straps give you a customized fit.
Other Important Information About Birkenstock Men's / Women's Arizona Soft Footbed Sandals:
- Material Content: suede upper and sockliner, EVA insole and outsole.
- Care: Brush with a stiff brush or suede bar.
- Made in Germany.
Birkenstock has been making its iconic sandals for more than 200 years. The sandals feature unique, contoured cork and latex foam footbeds that help support the foot’s four arches and form to the feet to encourage a natural position for walking comfort.