Feel great on your feet all day with soft cushioning and a fully adjustable fit in Birkenstock Men’s Milano Soft Footbed Sandals
This soft footbed sandal from Birkenstock will keep you walking happy. Adjust the three-strap nubuck leather upper—two straps over the foot and one backstrap—for a great fit. “True-to-life” arch support encourages even weight distribution, proper posture and a healthy step across the foot’s four arches. A layer of foam, inserted between cork and latex footbed and the suede sockliner, cushions your steps with millions of microscopic air bubbles. The EVA outsole absorbs shock, yet feels light on your feet, while the deep heel cup centers your heel. Plus, there is plenty wiggle room for your toes.
Features & Benefits of Birkenstock Men’s Milano Soft Footbed Sandals:
- Classic Birkenstock contoured cork and latex footbed design provides moderate arch support and encourages a natural walking position.
- Layer of latex foam adds soft cushioning.
- Lightweight outsole flexes with your foot and provides durability and shock absorption.
- Deep heel cup keeps natural heel padding in place.
- Raised toe bar encourages a natural gripping motion, which helps exercise your legs and improve circulation.
- More toe room allows toes to move naturally, promoting better balance.
- Two layers of jute fibers work together to wick away moisture and add strength.
- Three straps are easy to adjust for a comfortable fit.
Other Important Information About Birkenstock Men’s Milano Soft Footbed Sandals:
- Material Content: nubuck upper, suede sockliner, cork / latex footbed, EVA outsole.
- Care: Lightly brush with a soft to medium brush.
- Made in Germany.
Birkenstock has been making its iconic sandals for more than 200 years. The sandals feature unique, contoured cork and latex foam footbeds that help support the foot’s four arches and form to the feet to encourage a natural position for walking comfort.