The arch support you need and the comfort you seek — Birkenstock Men's Boston High Arch Slip-On Clogs
This high arch clog is designed especially to support flexible feet. “True-to-life” arch support encourages even weight distribution, proper posture and a healthy step across the foot’s four arches. The cork and latex footbed, topped with soft suede, gently supports and cushions your steps. The EVA outsole absorbs shock, yet feels light on your feet, while the deep heel cup centers your heel. Plus, there is plenty wiggle room for your toes.
Features & Benefits of Birkenstock Men's Boston High Arch Slip-On Clogs:
- Birkenstock high arch contoured cork and latex footbed design provides aggressive arch support and encourages a natural walking position.
- Lightweight outsole flexes with your foot and provides durability and shock absorption.
- Deep heel cup keeps natural heel padding in place.
- Raised toe bar encourages a natural gripping motion, which helps exercise your legs and improve circulation.
- More toe room allows toes to move naturally, promoting better balance.
- Two layers of jute fibers work together to wick away moisture and add strength.
- Suede upper features an adjustable strap for a comfortable fit.
Other Important Information About Birkenstock Men's Boston High Arch Slip-On Clogs:
- Material Content: suede upper and sockliner, cork / latex footbed, EVA outsole.
- Care: Brush with a stiff brush or suede bar.
- Made in Germany.