Get a great fit in less break-in time — Birkenstock Men’s Arizona II Sandals
The contoured Birkenstock footbed is layered with latex for a softer feel
“True-to-life” arch support ensures even weight distribution, proper posture and a healthy step across the foot’s four arches.
Click here to view Birkenstock's "true-to-life" arch support that ensures even weight distribution, proper posture and a healthy step across the foot's 4 arches.
Features & Benefits of Birkenstock Men’s Arizona II Sandals:
- Classic Birkenstock contoured cork footbed design provides moderate arch support and encourages feet into a natural walking position.
- Outsole flexes with your foot and provides durable, lightweight shock absorption.
- Two adjustable straps ensure a just-right fit.
- Upper is made from Birko-flor™, a high-grade synthetic material that wears as well as leather.
Other Important Information About Birkenstock Men’s Arizona II Sandals:
- Material Content: leather-like upper, suede sockliner, polyurethane insole, cork and latex midsole, EVA outsole.
- Care: Lightly brush with a soft to medium brush.
- Made in Germany.
Birkenstock has been making its iconic sandals for more than 200 years. The sandals feature unique, contoured cork and latex foam footbeds that help support the foot’s four arches and form to the feet to encourage a natural position for walking comfort.