Get a great fit in less break-in time — Birkenstock Men’s Arizona II Sandals
The contoured Birkenstock footbed is layered with latex for a softer feel
“True-to-life” arch support ensures even weight distribution, proper posture and a healthy step across the foot’s four arches.
Click here to view Birkenstock's "true-to-life" arch support that ensures even weight distribution, proper posture and a healthy step across the foot's 4 arches.
Features & Benefits of Birkenstock Men’s Arizona II Sandals:
- Classic Birkenstock contoured cork footbed design provides moderate arch support and encourages feet into a natural walking position.
- Outsole flexes with your foot and provides durable, lightweight shock absorption.
- Two adjustable straps ensure a just-right fit.
- Upper is made from Birko-flor™, a high-grade synthetic material that wears as well as leather.
Other Important Information About Birkenstock Men’s Arizona II Sandals:
- Material Content: leather-like upper, suede sockliner, polyurethane insole, cork and latex midsole, EVA outsole.
- Care: Lightly brush with a soft to medium brush.
- Made in Germany.