Birkenstock Women’s Madrid Sandals — excellent support in a simple design
Experience a custom-like fit in every step you take, thanks to a contoured cork footbed that molds to the unique curves of your foot. The EVA outsole adds another level of comfort with great shock absorption and cushioning, taking pressure off your feet. The upper is made of Birko-Flor™, a soft, synthetic material that looks and feels like leather, and features a single adjustable strap across the forefoot.
Click here to view Birkenstock's "true-to-life" arch support that ensures even weight distribution, proper posture and a healthy step across the foot's 4 arches.
Click here to find your Birkenstock width.
Features & Benefits of Birkenstock Women’s Madrid Sandals:
- Cork footbed is contoured for moderate arch support and even weight distribution.
- Deep heel cup centers your heel for extra support and comfort.
- Toe rim and toe bar help protect toes from abrasions and encourage a natural gripping motion.
- Inside edge of the footbed follows a straight line from the big toe to the heel for proper foot alignment.
- EVA outsole offers added cushioning and absorbs shock.
Other Important Information About Birkenstock Women’s Madrid Sandals:
- Material Content: Birko-Flor upper, polyamide felt upper lining, suede sockliner, EVA insole and outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth.
- Made in Germany.