Bring the comfort of Birkenstock Blue Footbed Heeled Men's / Women's 3/4 Length Arch Supports to your favorite heeled shoes and boots!
Now you can get “true-to-life” arch support that's specifically designed for shoes and boots with up to 1.5" heels. The naturally contoured, longitudinal arch provides pronation control, while a metatarsal arch gently lifts toes to their natural position. As the insoles are worn, the heat and weight of the body molds the natural cork / EVA, making it more flexible and offering a combination of comfort and support. Recommended for shoes with removable insoles.
Features & Benefits of Birkenstock Blue Footbed Heeled Men's / Women's 3/4 Length Arch Supports:
- High contoured arch support offers support for the inside and outside longitudinal arches to help control pronation (foot rolling inward).
- Metatarsal arch support at the ball of foot lifts and separates the toes, allowing your foot to relax.
- Deep heel cup cushions and protects the heel bone, helping relieve heel pain.
- BirkoCork™ construction, featuring a natural cork blend lined with blue silk on top and moleskin on bottom, absorbs shock while remaining flexible.
- Silk lining absorbs moisture and is hand washable for easy care.
- Lightweight, compact support easily slides in and out of most shoes.
Other Important Information About Birkenstock Blue Footbed Heeled Men's / Women's 3/4 Length Arch Supports:
- Material Content: cork EVA footbed, silk top lining, moleskin base lining.
- Made in Germany.