Birkenstock Women’s Florida II Sandals comfort feet with naturally contoured support
The great Birkenstock fit in less break-in time!
“True-to-life” arch support ensures even weight distribution, proper posture and a healthy step across the four arches of your foot. The upper, made of soft, leather-like Birko-Flor™ or suede-like Birkibuc™, has three straps that adjust to fit.
Click here to view Birkenstock's "true-to-life" arch support that ensures even weight distribution, proper posture and a healthy step across the foot's 4 arches.
Features & Benefits of Birkenstock Women’s Florida II Sandals:
- Classic Birkenstock cork contoured footbed design provides moderate arch support and encourages feet into a natural walking position.
- Outsole flexes with your foot and provides durable, lightweight shock absorption.
- Three fully adjustable straps ensure a just-right fit.
- Choose the Birkibuc upper with a textured finish that looks and feels like velvety nubuck, or the Birko-Flor upper, a soft material with a leather-like finish.
Other Important Information About Birkenstock Women’s Florida II Sandals:
- Material Content: leather-like Birko-Flor upper, suede sockliner, polyurethane insole, cork / latex midsole, EVA outsole.
- Care: Lightly brush with a soft to medium brush.
- Made in Germany.