One-of-a-kind feet get a one-of-a-kind fit with true-to-life arch support in Birkenstock Boston Clogs
Birkenstock crafts this classic clog with exceptional support. The secret: a contoured footbed that mirrors and nurtures the shape of a healthy foot, so body weight is evenly distributed across the foot’s four arches. It also has a deep heel cup and roomy toe box to create a sensational fit. The Birkibuc (synthetic nubuck) upper features an adjustable instep strap with buckle detailing for a comfortable fit and classic style.
Features & Benefits of Birkenstock Boston Clogs:
- Contoured footbed supports the four arches of the foot, helping distribute weight evenly.
- Deep heel cup helps hold the heel in a natural position and promotes proper alignment.
- Raised toe bar encourages a natural gripping motion.
- Roomy toe area gives toes plenty of room to spread out comfortably.
- Adjustable buckle on the instep strap allows you to customize the fit.
- EVA outsole provides shock absorption, flexibility, durability and a lightweight feel.
Other Important Information About Birkenstock Boston Clogs:
- Material Content: Birkibuc upper, suede sockliner, cork / latex / jute footbed, EVA outsole.
- Care: Lightly brush with a soft to medium brush.
- Made in Germany.