One-of-a-kind feet get a one-of-a-kind fit with true-to-life arch support in Birkenstock Boston Clogs
Birkenstock crafts this classic clog with exceptional support. The secret: a contoured footbed that mirrors and nurtures the shape of a healthy foot, so body weight is evenly distributed across the foot’s four arches. It also has a deep heel cup and roomy toe box to create a sensational fit. The Birkibuc (synthetic nubuck) upper features an adjustable instep strap with buckle detailing for a comfortable fit and classic style.
Features & Benefits of Birkenstock Boston Clogs:
- Contoured footbed supports the four arches of the foot, helping distribute weight evenly.
- Deep heel cup helps hold the heel in a natural position and promotes proper alignment.
- Raised toe bar encourages a natural gripping motion.
- Roomy toe area gives toes plenty of room to spread out comfortably.
- Adjustable buckle on the instep strap allows you to customize the fit.
- EVA outsole provides shock absorption, flexibility, durability and a lightweight feel.
Other Important Information About Birkenstock Boston Clogs:
- Material Content: Birkibuc upper, suede sockliner, cork / latex / jute footbed, EVA outsole.
- Care: Lightly brush with a soft to medium brush.
- Made in Germany.
Birkenstock has been making its iconic sandals for more than 200 years. The sandals feature unique, contoured cork and latex foam footbeds that help support the foot’s four arches and form to the feet to encourage a natural position for walking comfort.